Woman's Club of Swarthmore (Swarthmore, Pa.)
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Series — Box: 11
Overview Lantern slides by T. H. Milligan, Philadelphia, of gardens and homes in Swarthmore Borough, Pennsylvania, including Swarthmore, Ogden, Cedar Avenues, and North Chester Road.
Dates: 1920 - 1930
Overview This collection contains the records of the Woman's Club of Swarthore, founded in 1898. The Club offered women of the community a means of support and education, a place to meet and find common interests and nurtured the founding of a number of community organizations. The Club disbanded in 2002.