Skip to main content

Christian Arbitration and Peace Society Records

 Collection
Identifier: HC.MC-975-09-006

Scope and Contents

This collection includes one volume, which contains the Constitution of the Pennsylvania Auxiliary of the American Peace Society - the Christian Arbitration and Peace Society - along with signatories of the document. It also includes minutes, reports, articles, and related information. There are some loose papers with similar topics, as well as a handwritten "Historic Statement of the Christian Arbitration and Peace Society Membership work - 1886 - 1903."

Dates

  • 1886-1896

Creator

Use Restrictions

Standard Federal Copyright Law Applies (U.S. Title 17).

Historical Note

The Christian Arbitration and Peace Society was founded in 1886 in Philadelphia as a branch of the American Peace Society.

Extent

1 Volumes

Language

English

Acquisition

Unknown.

Related Materials

MC 1175 L. Hollingsworth Wood papers, 1903-1953

Processing Information

Processed by Mary A Crauderueff; completed October 2015.
Title
Christian Arbitration and Peace Society Records, 1886-1896
Status
Completed
Author
Mary A Crauderueff
Date
October 2015
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections Library

Contact:
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford PA 19041 USA US