SFHL/FHL/RG4. Organizational Records
Record Group Term
Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College holds the records of many organizations that were established by or largely under the direction of members of the Society of Friends.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview Pendle Hill is a Quaker study center located in Wallingford, Pennsylvania. It was established in 1930 out of an earlier Quaker school and study center, the Woolman School. The Woolman School was established in 1915 under the care of the General Conference Committee of the Seven Yearly Meetings (Hicksite). In 1917, it was reorganized as a joint enterprise of Hicksite and Orthodox Friends, governed by a Board of Managers. The Woolman School was incorporated in 1918. In 1928, it was reorganized as...
Overview Quakers Uniting in Publications (QUIP) is a group founded in 1983 to promote production and distribution of Quaker materials. It is an international network of organizations and individuals that work to make Quaker publications more accessible and to support the production of Quaker publications through forums, conferences, annual meetings, and collaborative projects. This collection includes documents concerning the group's formation, membership lists, treasurer's records, correspondence,...