The scrapbook contains a collection of loose late 19th and early 20th century engravings, lithographs, full-sized silhouettes, photographs, post cards, and memorabilia. See the list below, in Separated Materials, for photographs and original prints removed for more appropriate storage.
Copy of lithographs of Court House, Rickett's Circus, and Oeller's Hoel 19th century Lithograph. Inscription on the back
Photograph of plaster model of Congress Hall, State House, and City Hall
Photograph residence of Joseph P. Richardson
Photograph of residence of John Benington in Glen Mills
Illustration of James Naylor 19th century
Residence of Thomas Clarkson 19th century
Rockwell (2 photographs) 19th century Photograph
Residence of Stephen Crellet, Drawn and engraved by John Sartain
Poor copy of portrait of James Logan, "Gift of [illegible] P. Smith" 1869
Trenton Falls, New York, 1863 Lithograph
Hannah Trapnel. Engraving, 1823. "A Quaker, and pretended prophetess."
Bernard Gilpin, "Gift of Deborah Fisher Wharton"
Second Street in Philadelphia, W. Birch engraving.
Swarthmore College. Lithograph after T. Moran
Isaac T. Hopper, silhouette
Elizabeth Canning, 1754. Engraving. "Printed for an sold by Thomas Bondes in St. Paul's Church Yard and John Bondes and Son at the Black Horse in Cornhill."
Map of Philadelphia and Adjacent Parts, 1850 Lithograph.
Fairman's Mansion and Treaty Tree engraving.
Penn's Tree with the City and Port of Philadelphia, restrike after 1810
Copy of 1829 lithograph of Friends Meeting House and Academy Philadelphia.Includes with handwritten list of names and information about the meeting
Jefferson Centennial Certificate, 1926. Receipt to Joseph T. Bunting. I
Photograph of an unidentified farm on river
Contents of items stored in MSS 069, oversized manuscripts:
- Facsimile of letter from George Washington to Mr. Hopkins, on same page a small clipping of marriage of John L. Passmore and Mary Bunting, daughter of Joseph and Elizabeth M. Bunting, Darby Monthly Meeting 
- Poetry Clippings, 19th century
- Lake scene lithograph drawn by G. Childs, published by Engelmann and Co., Published by C Tilt. 86 Fleet St. London" Number 6; [circa 1825] Copy
- 3 Postcards of outdoor scenery, undated;
- Color lithographs, copyright Fred Harvey: Bright Angel Canyon; Tourist Party on Bright Angel Trail, Hermit Camp, Desert View.
- La Grosse Horloge, Rouen, 19th century. Lithograph. "Hdraeyan Ruiti;"
- Amateur full-size silhouettes of Elizabeth R. Turnpenny/1886, Newport, and Joseph C. Turnpenny/1886/Newport.
- Lithographs of Washington's coach, residence of Thomas Elwood, Chalford, St. Giles Buckinghamshire
- Drawing of James Nailor [sic] Punishments 19th century Print of 1656 illustration of James Naylor being punished for blasphemy. [Better copies already in FHL collection]
- The Two Warfares placard, created by William H. Chase, Union Springs New York. In pencil, from Sarah Marshall, 1873.
- Photograph of Avondale Stable
- Reproductions of silhouettes of Captain Bitnell (?) and Major Andre, 1773 "Cut by Major Andre for Miss Rebecca Redman." Also: silhouettes of Captain Cathcart, Sir John Wrottesboy, and Mr. Phineas Bond 19th century
- Poor reproduction of commemorative infographic of the Revolutionary War
- Photograph of plaster model of Congress Hall, State House, and City Hall
- Residence of Thomas Clarkson. Copy
- Copy of lithograph of Court House, Rickett's Circus, and Oeller's Hotel
- Map of Philadelphia and Adjacent Parts, 1850 Lithograph. Poor condition, better copies in FHL collections
- Copy of 1829 lithograph of Friends Meeting House and Academy Philadelphia.Includes with handwritten list of names and information about the meeting [better copies in FHL]
- Small reproduced photographs, sitters not identified. Studio portrait of an unidentified woman.
- Jefferson Centennial Certificate, 1926. Receipt to Joseph T. Bunting.
Copyright and Rights Information
Copyright has not been assigned to Friends Historical Library. All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted to the Curator. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Friends Historical Library as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by reader.
.25 Linear Feet : Oversized album, stored in +MSS chart case. Loose photographs and art to be stored in appropriate categories.