Skip to main content
Archives & Manuscripts

Christian Arbitration and Peace Society Collected Records

 Collection
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Christian Arbitration and Peace Society

Dates

  • 1886-1895

Extent

0.08 Linear Feet (1 linear in.)

Biographical / Historical

Founded in 1886 in Philadelphia, the Society limited its membership to Christians, and in 1888 ended its original affiliation with the American Peace Society.

General Note

The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
Description rules
Archives, Personal Papers, and Manuscripts (APPM)

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library

Contact:
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US
610-328-8557
610-328-8544 (Fax)