Skip to main content
Archives & Manuscripts

Jewish Peace Fellowship Collected Records

 Collection
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Jewish Peace Fellowship

Dates

  • 1942-

Creator

Biographical / Historical

Affiliated with the Fellowship of Reconciliation, the Jewish Peace Fellowship was founded by Rabbi Isidor B. Hoffman, Columbia University graduate students, and pacifist rabbis in 1941.

Extent

0.21 Linear Feet (2.5 linear in.)

Language

English

General Note

The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
Description rules
Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
Language of description
Undetermined
Script of description
Code for undetermined script

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library

Contact:
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US
610-328-8557
610-328-8544 (Fax)