Skip to main content
Archives & Manuscripts

Wisconsin Peace Society Collected Records

 Collection
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Wisconsin Peace Society

Dates

  • 1912-1937
  • Majority of material found within 1917-1920

Creator

Extent

0.08 Linear Feet (1 linear in.)

Biographical / Historical

The Wisconsin Peace Society was founded in Madison in 1912 and dissolved sometime before 1920. Its funds were turned over to the American Peace Society, with which it had been closely allied. The extant papers were given to Swarthmore College in 1937, though the Secretary's book was never located.

General Note

The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
Description rules
dacs

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library

Contact:
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US
610-328-8557
610-328-8544 (Fax)