Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Federal Council of Churches organized its Committee on the Conscientious Objector under its Department of International Justice and Goodwill in 1941. The Committee was interested in all aspects of conscientious objection, especially religious life in Civilian Public Service camps. Among the Committee's projects was the organizing of a program of visitation to CPS camps.
Found in: Swarthmore College Peace Collection
- Names: American Friends Service Committee X
- Names: Fellowship of Reconciliation (U.S.) X
- Names: Federal Council of the Churches of Christ in America. Committee on the Conscientious Objector X
- Library: Swarthmore College Peace Collection X
- Subject: War -- Moral and ethical aspects -- History -- Sources X