Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Correspondence, diaries and photographs relating to the 20th- century Quakers Edith Farquhar Bacon and Francis Rogers Bacon, their families, forbears, friends and colleagues.
Overview Included are letters to the Bacons from family and friends; biographical and genealogical materials; travel letters; Margaret Hope Bacon's diaries of her trip to China under the auspices of the American Friends Service Committee, 1972; to Australia, 1989 and Galapagos, 1992; to Costa Rica and Friends World Committee for Consultation, 1988; and Egypt, 1990; Margaret Hope Bacon's letters; Allen Bacon's letters; stories by Norman Borchardt (M.H. Bacon's father); Francis Bacon in Germany.
- Quakers -- Family relationships 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction 1
- Travel 1
- Bacon family 1
- Bacon, Edith Farquhar, 1892-1988 1
- Bacon, S. Allen 1
- Bacon, Samuel Allen, 1848-1908 1
- Kamp, Esther Farquhar, 1895-1994 1