Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Includes outline and course materials for five lectures given at Pendle Hill in the winter of 1975, notes on "Ethics and Theology in the Hicksite Separation" and the manuscript of a lecture on "Quakers and the Trinity" given at Swarthmore College in the spring of 1975.
Abstract This collection includes personal correspondence between Mary B. Parsons and members of the Braithwaite family, primarily Anna and Isaac Braithwaite. Letters concern family matters and, occasionally, meeting activities at Flushing and Kendal and news of Joseph Gurney and Elizabeth Fry. Other correspondents include J. Bevan Braithwaite and Martha G. Braithwaite.
- Quakers -- England 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines 1
- Society of Friends -- Hicksite separation 1
- Barbour, Hugh 1
- Braithwaite family 1
- Braithwaite, Anna, 1788-1859 1
- Braithwaite, Isaac, 1781-1861 1
- Braithwaite, J. Bevan (Joseph Bevan), 1818-1905 1