Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Samuel J. Bunting, Jr., (1889-1966) was a birthright Hicksite Friend descended from a family that was associated for many generations with the Society of Friends in Pennsylvania and, in particular, with the Darby Monthly Meeting. A graduate of Swarthmore College and banker by profession, he was interested in genealogy and worked over a long period of time to compile family records. Included is material on the Bunting, Ridgways, Andrews, and Lloyd families as well as original documents, such as...
Scope and Contents This collection contains one item, which is a genealogy of the Samuel Lloyd and Rachel Braithwaite family. It is typed, and was created in 1914 by an unknown author. It includes description of five generations of their descendents.
Overview These genealogical papers on the Reifsnyder and Gillam families and collateral lines were collected by Howard Reifsnyder of Philadelphia and Langhorne, Pa. Most of the research was done by Ann Lane Scolley, dated 1901. Howard Reifsnyder was married in 1891 to Hannah Gillam, a descendant of a long-time Quaker family. Families in these genealogical papers are Pennsylvania Quakers, including Gillam, Conrad/Kunders, Lloyd, Wilson, Preston, and some Welsh research.. Pennsylvania German families...
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 2
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 1
- Burlington County (N.J.) 1
- Delaware County (Pa.) 1
- Germans -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers 1
- Quakers -- History 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1 ∧ less
- Andrews family 1
- Bunting family 1
- Bunting, Josiah, 1734-1813 1
- Bunting, Martha, 1861-1944 1
- Bunting, Samuel J., 1889-1966 1