Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview The script of Columbia Broadcasting Company's 1950 production of "The Trial of William Penn" is a dramatic retelling of the last day of Penn's trial.
Overview Robert Ion's undergraduate thesis, entitled "The Theology of Early Friends with Special Reference to that of Isaac Penington," includes a history of Quaker theology, a summary of Isaac Penington's life, and a brief biography of Robert Barclay and William Penn.
Abstract Collection of family papers includes letters received by Abraham Scott, 1700-1704, a volume containing copies of letters written by George Dillwyn in relation to his wife's inheritance of part of the estate of Richard Hill, Hannah Moore, and Henry Hill, including a house in Madeira, 1799-1816, and an almanac with notations by Captain John Hollitt. Of particular interest is John Parrish's diary of his journey in the ministry from Philadelphia to Virginia in 1782. Also included are copies of...
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 2
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Quakers -- History 2
- Academic writing 1
- Lay ministry -- Society of Friends 1
- Pennsylvania -- Politics and Government 1
- Quakers 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Quakers -- Relations with African Americans 1
- Quakers -- Virginia 1
- Radio programs 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Barclay, Robert, 1648-1690 1
- Columbia Broadcasting System, inc. 1
- Denniston, Eleanor Parrish, d. 1931 1
- Dillwyn, George, 1738-1820 1
- Ion, Robert 1