Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Records of First Day School Association of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1833-1956, including Association's Minutes (1862-1930), Minutes of its Executive Committee (1862-1913), Minutes of its Small Executive Committee (1912-1914) and the printed papers, proceedings and reports of its annual meetings (1865-1930). Records germane to the "First Day School Committee", including the Committee's Minutes (1890-1923), Circulating Libraries Records (1893-1901) and...
Scope and Contents Records of the PYM Religious Education Committee (REC) include the committee's Minutes (1923-1983), Section Minutes (1905-1970), the minutes of its Advisory Committee (1956-1959), Executive Committee (1922-1993), Representative Meeting (1986-1989), and Committee on Worship and Ministry (1984-1987), its Correspondence (1943-1956), Conference Papers (1948-1988), Financial Records (1863-1971) and Publications (1975-2000), among other resource materials and miscellaneous papers. The REC circulates...
- Religious education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Religious education -- Society of Friends 1
- Society of Friends -- Education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1955) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. First Day School Committee 1
- Young Friends Movement (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1