Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents Records of Standing Nominating Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting among the "Papers (1950-1951)" described below include minutes from the Committee's annual sessions and lists of officers in other Committees (PYM and a few outside) who are scheduled for new appointments. The Committees included in this collection are the Committee on Arrangements, Friends Council on Education, Committee on Epistles, Extension Committee, Committee on Family Relationships, Friends Committee on National...
Scope and Contents Records of the Women's Problem Group of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1949-1961.
- Labor movement -- Religious aspects -- Society of Friends 1
- Racial understanding and religion -- Society of Friends 1
- Religious education -- Society of Friends 1
- Friends Committee on National Legislation (U.S.) 1
- Friends Council on Education (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Standing Nominating Committee 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Women's Problem Group 1
- Young Friends Movement (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1