Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview This collection contains materials relating to the work of the Joint Committee of the Religious Society of Friends, including minutes, correspondence, and reports.
Overview This collection contains materials pertaining to the Taylor family. It contains correspondence, journals, legal documents, genealogical information, and research in the history of Quakerism. There are also many photographs in the collection, including carte de vistas and other nineteenth century photographic techniques. Other related families within the collection include the Savery, Scattergood, Richie, Hooton, and Roberts families.
Dates: 1700 - 1944
- Quaker lawyers 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Montgomery County 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Reports 1
- Abington Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Hastings, Faith O. 1
- Hooton, Elizabeth 1
- Lippincott, Horace Mather, 1877-1967 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends Library 1