Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Jane W. T. Brey (Jane Watson Taylor Brey, 1895-1982) was a genealogist. This collection chiefly contains photoprints of deeds, wills, marriage certificates and genealogical charts and pictures, relating to the Taylor, Wildman, and Watson families, Quakers of Bucks County, Pa.
Overview Florence E. Taylor was the descendant of a Quaker family whose roots went back to the settlement of Pennsylvania. Her parents were Frederick W. Taylor (1848-1919) and Emily Hunt Taylor (d. 1942). Fred Taylor, a wealthy Philadelphia businessman and philanthropist to the Society of Friends, was the son of Charles Maus Taylor and Anna E. W. Sterling Taylor. His grandfather was Israel Taylor (1782-1850). The collection includes correspondence of Israel Taylor (1782-1850) and Charles M. Taylor...
Overview The Taylors and Thomsons were Quakers from Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, who married into the Knight, Clothier, and Shoemaker families. This collection includes correspondence, copybooks and albums, account books, family photographs, and miscellaneous clippings. Of particular interest is a large collection of deeds and some late 19th and early 20th century travel diaries.
- Pennsylvania -- History -- Sources 2
- Bucks County (Pa.) -- Genealogy 1
- Bucks County (Pa.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Copybooks 1
- Deeds -- Pennyslvania -- Montgomery County 1
- Genealogists -- United States 1
- Pennsylvania -- Genealogy 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Quaker women -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- 20th century -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Quakers in business 1
- Shoemaker family 1
- albums (books) 1
- genealogies (histories) 1 ∧ less
- Brey, Jane W. T. (Jane Watson Taylor), 1895-1982 1
- Clothier family 1
- Florence E. Taylor 1
- Sterling family 1
- Taylor, Charles M. (Charles Maus), 1817-1893 1