Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Elizabeth Roberts Lippincott (1888-1979) was a Quaker genealogist from Moorestown, New Jersey. The collection contains chiefly genealogical and card files relating to the Lippincott, Shinn, Thorne, and related Quaker families of Moorestown and elsewhere, together with correspondence, journals, and essays, and collected materials relating to Quaker history, particularly various Friends Meetings and Moorestown Friends School.
Overview Joseph Steward Middleton (1839-1928) was a member of Chesterfield Monthly Meeting (Orthodox). This collection contains genealogical materials on the Middleton, Thorne, and Steward families of New Jersey which were collected by Joseph S. Middleton from various sources. It includes notes compiled by another Middleton family genealogist, Catherine H. Middleton.
Overview This collection contains correspondence, memorabilia, and photographs of a New York City Quaker family. It includes some writings by Phebe Anna Thorne (1828-1909), a Quaker minister, and travel correspondence from various family members.
- Names: Thorne family X
- New Jersey -- Genealogy 2
- Quakers -- New Jersey 2
- Moorestown (N.J.) -- Genealogy 1
- Quaker women 1
- Quaker women -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Genealogy 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Schools -- New Jersey 1
- Schools -- New Jersey -- Moorestown 1
- Society of Friends -- Clergy 1
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey 1
- Society of Friends -- United States 1
- albums (books) 1
- genealogies (histories) 1 ∧ less