Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract Contains the minutes of Burlington-Bucks Young Friends Forum from September 1942 through June 1944 with some topical leaflets, a mimeographed newsletter dated Nov. 1, 1943, and a photograph of the Young Friends at Ocean City, NJ, in 1940.
Scope and Contents Records of the PYM Religious Education Committee (REC) include the committee's Minutes (1923-1983), Section Minutes (1905-1970), the minutes of its Advisory Committee (1956-1959), Executive Committee (1922-1993), Representative Meeting (1986-1989), and Committee on Worship and Ministry (1984-1987), its Correspondence (1943-1956), Conference Papers (1948-1988), Financial Records (1863-1971) and Publications (1975-2000), among other resource materials and miscellaneous papers. The REC circulates...
Scope and Contents Records of Standing Nominating Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting among the "Papers (1950-1951)" described below include minutes from the Committee's annual sessions and lists of officers in other Committees (PYM and a few outside) who are scheduled for new appointments. The Committees included in this collection are the Committee on Arrangements, Friends Council on Education, Committee on Epistles, Extension Committee, Committee on Family Relationships, Friends Committee on National...
Scope and Contents Records of the Young Friends Movement (H) at Haverford include the organization's Minutes (1916-1922), Correspondence (1917-1930), Financial Records (1915-1929), Publications (1912-1928), Conference Records (1918-1929) and Special Projects Records (1921-1930) and the minutes and other records of its Central Committee (1916-1929) and Executive Committee (1916-1931). Records of the Movement (H) and Young Friends Committee (O) are located in separate boxes, but under the common label...
Scope and Contents Records of the Joint Young Friends Movement at Haverford include the organization's General and Annual Meeting Minutes (1929-1933), Annual Reports (1931-1947), Conference and Seminar Papers (1931-1971), Correspondence (1933-1971), Financial Records (1931-1960) Photographs (1919-1925), records of its Advisory Committee (1963-1966), its Business Committee (1931-1961), its Executive Committee (1921-1964), its Committee on Young Friends (1931-1951) and other miscellaneous committee or general...
Overview This collection contains the papers of the Young Friends Movement, dating between 1916 and 1997. Included in the collection are materials published by the Young Friends, including their montly newspaper "The Quake," correspondence between members, and the papers of Clarence Pickett, the former secretary of the Young Friends Movement and executive secretary of the American Friends Service Committee, both relating to his time with the Young Friends and his time with the AFSC.
Abstract Collection includes material on Young Friends' Movement seminars and conferences, financial records and statistics, Executive Committee minutes and correspondence, and photographs from seminars. Also includes some correspondence of Elizabeth and Ross Wilbur.
- Names: Young Friends Movement (Philadelphia, Pa.) X
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 4
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 2
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania 4
- Youth -- Religious life 4
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 2
- Religious life -- Society of Friends 2
- Society of Friends -- Delaware 2
- Society of Friends -- Maryland 2
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey 2
- Church youth workers 1
- Peace -- Societies, etc. -- History -- Sources 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- Political activity 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Religious education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Religious education of children 1
- Society of Friends -- Education -- Pennsylvania 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Sunday schools -- Pennsylvania 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Young Friends Movement (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Youth -- Pennsylvania 1
- Youth -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 4
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1955) 3
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Religious Education Committee 3
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1955) 2
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Hicksite : 1827-1955). Young Friends Movement (1916-1930) 2
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1955). Young Friends Committee (1925-1930) 2
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- American Young Friends Fellowship 1
- Burlington-Bucks Young Friends Forum 1
- Friends Committee on National Legislation (U.S.) 1
- Friends Council on Education (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. First Day School Association 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Standing Nominating Committee 1
- Pickett, Clarence, 1884-1965 1
- Social Order Committee (Society of Friends : Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Wilbur, Elizabeth Reynolds 1
- Wilbur, Ross Taylor 1 ∧ less