Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Overview This collection consists of color photographs and slides compiled by R. W.ard Harrington, professor and Quaker involved with New York Yearly Meeting. The photographs are primarily of individuals and groups, and the slides are mainly of meeting houses in New York Yearly Meeting.
Dates: 1971 - 1978
Overview This collection contains personal photographs taken by Roy Moger of places, persons, and events concerning New York Yearly Meeting in the 1960s. Of special interest are photographs of the meeeting houses, the March on Washington and a Memorial for the Children of Birmingham.
Overview This collection consists of colored slides of New York Yearly Meeting Friends, Yearly Meeting activities, Friends General Conference in Sandy Spring MD, and Quaker meeting houses, from Delbert and Ruth Replogle, Quaker educators.
Dates: 1954 - 1969
Overview The Amna C. Stabler Family Papers are a collection of miscellaneous manuscripts relating to Quakers and the Society of Friends in southeastern New York State.
Overview Grace Tower Warren (later Sturge), served as Secretary for New York Yearly Meeting 1923-1926. These photographs document the meeting houses in New York and Warren's travel during her term as Secretary of NYYM. There is an accompanying diary of her travels.
Dates: 1923 - 1926
- Quaker church buildings -- Pictorial works 2
- Quaker church buildings 1
- Quaker church buildings -- New York (State) 1
- Quaker church buildings -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) 1
- Seneca Indians -- New York (State) 1
- Society of Friends -- Congresses 1
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) 1
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) -- History 1 ∧ less
- Bowne family 1
- Bowne, John, 1627-1695 1
- Harrington, R. W. 1
- Hicks, Elias, 1748-1830 1
- Hunt family 1
- Moger, Roy W. (Roy William), 1906-1990 1
- Monthly Meeting of New York (Society of Friends : approximately 1671-1828 : New York, N.Y.) 1
- New York Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Hicksite : 1828-1957 : New York, N.Y.) 1
- New York Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Hicksite: 1828-1955) 1
- Parsons, Samuel, 1774-1841 1
- Replogle, Delbert E., 1896- 1
- Replogle, Ruth Hinshaw, 1896- 1
- Stabler, Amna C. 1
- Sturge, Grace T. W. (Grace Tower Warren), 1890-1985 1 ∧ less