Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract Minutes of the Friends Equals Rights Association, 1900-1905 and 1915-1917, and miscellaneous papers.
Overview Henry Watson Wilbur (1851-1914) was a New York Quaker minister and social reformer. The collection contains some addresses and writings on religion and the advancement of the Society of Friends, biographical and memorial items giving tribute to his work on behalf of the National Association of Religious Liberals and the Friends General Conference, and a few letters.
- Quaker social reformers 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Quakers -- Social service 1
- Women -- Suffrage -- New York (State) -- New York 1
- Chapman, Mariana W. (Mariana Wright), 1843-1907 1
- Friends Equal Rights Association (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Friends General Conference (U.S.) 1
- Jackson, Anna M. (Anna Margaret), 1848-1920 1
- Jackson, William M. (William Morris), 1837-1919 1