Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview This small collection of Quaker family papers appears to have been collected and preserved by Elizabeth Pearsall Frazier (1869-1957) and her daughter, Elizabeth P. Frazier (b. 1902). They include family genealogy, some correspondence, manuscript writings, financial papers, two wills, and reference material. The Pearsall side and its allied families, especially Parrish, were Quakers of long standing. Prior to 1800 the Pearsalls were a New York family, but after that they intermarried with...
Dates: 1769-1914 (bulk 1807-1848)
- Library: Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College X
- Subject: Quakers -- Social life and customs X
- Subject: Slavery -- United States X
- Subject: Antislavery movements -- United States X
- Names: American Convention for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery and Improving the Condition of the African Race X