Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Philadelphia Young Friends' Association was a Hicksite organization established in 1888 for educational and social purposes. The Young Friends Association established and operated The Whittier, a hotel and social center in Philadelphia. The name of the Association was changed in 1957 to The Whittier Association. The collection contains minutes, financial records, correspondence, and other records.
Overview Young Friends' Association (Kennett Square, Pa.), a Quaker social and study group, was established in 1892 in Kennett Square, Pa. This collection contains the constitution and minutes, 1892-1905, in one bound volume.
Overview The Young Friends' Association, a Quaker social and study group, was established in Purchase, New York, in 1892. The Association was modeled after a similar organization in Philadelphia and met regularly to discuss topics of mutual interest. The collection contains one bound volume of minutes, 1892-1894.
- Youth -- Pennsylvania 2
- Community centers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Hotels -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) -- Purchase 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Societies -- New York (State) 1
- Societies -- New York (State) -- Purchase 1
- Societies -- Pennsylvania 1
- Societies -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) -- Purchase 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Taverns (Inns) -- Pennsylvania 1
- Youth -- New York 1 ∧ less
- Young Friends' Association (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Lippincott, H. Mather, Jr. (Horace Mather), 1921-2010 1
- Philadelphia Young Friends' Association 1
- The Whittier Association (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1
- Whittier (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1