Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Contains the minutes of Burlington-Bucks Young Friends Forum from September 1942 through June 1944 with some topical leaflets, a mimeographed newsletter dated Nov. 1, 1943, and a photograph of the Young Friends at Ocean City, NJ, in 1940.
Overview Philadelphia Young Friends' Association was a Hicksite organization established in 1888 for educational and social purposes. The Young Friends Association established and operated The Whittier, a hotel and social center in Philadelphia. The name of the Association was changed in 1957 to The Whittier Association. The collection contains minutes, financial records, correspondence, and other records.
Overview Young Friends' Association (Kennett Square, Pa.), a Quaker social and study group, was established in 1892 in Kennett Square, Pa. This collection contains the constitution and minutes, 1892-1905, in one bound volume.
Overview The Young Friends' Association, a Quaker social and study group, was established in Purchase, New York, in 1892. The Association was modeled after a similar organization in Philadelphia and met regularly to discuss topics of mutual interest. The collection contains one bound volume of minutes, 1892-1894.
Abstract Collection includes material on Young Friends' Movement seminars and conferences, financial records and statistics, Executive Committee minutes and correspondence, and photographs from seminars. Also includes some correspondence of Elizabeth and Ross Wilbur.
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 4
- Youth -- Societies and clubs 4
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 3
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 3
- Youth -- Pennsylvania 3
- Church youth workers 1
- Community centers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Hotels -- Pennsylvania 1
- Peace -- Societies, etc. -- History -- Sources 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- New York (State) -- Purchase 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Religious education of children 1
- Societies -- New York (State) 1
- Societies -- New York (State) -- Purchase 1
- Societies -- Pennsylvania 1
- Societies -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Society of Friends -- New York (State) -- Purchase 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Kennett Square 1
- Sunday schools -- Pennsylvania 1
- Taverns (Inns) -- Pennsylvania 1
- Youth -- New York 1 ∧ less
- Young Friends Movement (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2
- Young Friends' Association (New York, N.Y.) 2
- Burlington-Bucks Young Friends Forum 1
- Lippincott, H. Mather, Jr. (Horace Mather), 1921-2010 1
- Philadelphia Young Friends' Association 1