Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Samuel J. Bunting, Jr., (1889-1966) was a birthright Hicksite Friend descended from a family that was associated for many generations with the Society of Friends in Pennsylvania and, in particular, with the Darby Monthly Meeting. A graduate of Swarthmore College and banker by profession, he was interested in genealogy and worked over a long period of time to compile family records. Included is material on the Bunting, Ridgways, Andrews, and Lloyd families as well as original documents, such as...
Overview Elizabeth Roberts Lippincott (1888-1979) was a Quaker genealogist from Moorestown, New Jersey. The collection contains chiefly genealogical and card files relating to the Lippincott, Shinn, Thorne, and related Quaker families of Moorestown and elsewhere, together with correspondence, journals, and essays, and collected materials relating to Quaker history, particularly various Friends Meetings and Moorestown Friends School.
Overview The Livezey family members were Quakers and residents of New Jersey. The collection contains correspondence, biographical data, genealogical chart, marriage certificates, memorials, piece books, and printed material of the Livezey and Underwood families.
- New Jersey -- Genealogy 2
- albums (books) 2
- Burlington County (N.J.) 1
- Delaware County (Pa.) 1
- Moorestown (N.J.) -- Genealogy 1
- New Jersey -- History -- Sources 1
- Quaker women -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- 19th century -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Schools -- New Jersey 1
- Schools -- New Jersey -- Moorestown 1
- Society of Friends -- New Jersey 1 ∧ less
- Andrews family 1
- Bunting family 1
- Bunting, Josiah, 1734-1813 1
- Bunting, Martha, 1861-1944 1
- Bunting, Samuel J., 1889-1966 1