Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Friends Coordinating Committee on Peace
Overview By 1951, it was agreed that the Friends Coordinating Committee on Peace was strictly a consultative and coordinating group for the peace efforts of Yearly Meetings and such Quaker entities as the American Friends Service Committee, the Friends Committee on National Legislation, the Friends World Committee for Consultation, the Peace and Social Order Committee of the Friends General Conference, and the Friends Peace Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting. The annual meeting of the FCCP...
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Friends National Peace Committee
Overview A short-lived Quaker organization that promoted peace during World War I.
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Friends Washington Peace Headquarters
- Peace -- Societies, etc. -- History -- Sources 2
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Cadbury, Henry J. (Henry Joel), 1883-1974 1
- Friends Coordinating Committee on Peace (U.S.) 1
- Friends National Peace Committee (U.S.) 1
- Friends Washington Peace Headquarters (Organization) 1
- Lewis, Lucy Biddle, 1861- 1 ∧ less