Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Contains papers of Quakers of Delaware and southern Chester County (Pa.), particularly members of the Bye, Jenkinson, Passmore, Speakman, and Smith families. The collection includes correspondence, business records, photographs, and memorabilia of E. Mortimer and Pusey Passmore Bye, Thomas Jenkinson, Thomas H. Speakman, and Nathaniel Smith. Also includes accounts of Phebe Thomas who died at the age of 104 in Chester County (Pa.) and had witnessed the Battle of Brandywine as a child.
Abstract This collection includes letters between David Smyth and his brothers Thomas and John, regarding business and family news. Also included are notes on the Smyth family genealogy and on the Welsh tract.
- Quakers -- Correspondence 1
- Quakers -- Delaware 1
- Quakers -- Delaware -- Wilmington 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Chester County 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- genealogies (histories) 1 ∧ less
- Bye family 1
- Bye, E. Mortimer (Enoch Mortimer), 1818-1894 1
- Bye, Pusey P. (Pusey Passmore), 1846-1931 1
- Jenkinson family 1
- Jenkinson, Thomas, 1794-1890 1