Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Collection contains student work books, two marriage certificates and four school certificates relating to the Thomas T. and Rachel (Nicholson) Mather family.
Overview The Taylors and Thomsons were Quakers from Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, who married into the Knight, Clothier, and Shoemaker families. This collection includes correspondence, copybooks and albums, account books, family photographs, and miscellaneous clippings. Of particular interest is a large collection of deeds and some late 19th and early 20th century travel diaries.
- Deeds -- Pennyslvania -- Montgomery County 1
- Lay ministry -- Society of Friends 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Quakers in business 1
- Clothier family 1
- Mather family 1
- Mather, Rachel N. (Rachel Nicholson Mather), 1834-1900 1
- Mather, Thomas T. (Thomas Tyson Mather), 1814-1877 1
- Nicholson family 1