Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview Elizabeth A.W. (Betty) Furnas was an active member of the Society of Friends who served as a member of the Board of Pendle Hill and was a member of the Women's Problems Group of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting and its sucessor, Philadelphia Quaker Women. The collection includes minutes and correspondence, particularly of the latter, as well as published and unpublished writings and other material.
Overview Philadelphia Quaker Women was a organization, informal in structure and membership, which worked with the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends to address the concerns of women. It was laid down in 1970. This collection contains minutes, financial reports, correspondence, and miscellaneous material, 1961-1971.
- Quaker women 1
- Quaker women -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Quakers -- Indiana 1
- Quakers -- New Jersey 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Quakers -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- American Friends Service Committee 1
- Furnas, Elizabeth A. W. (Elizabeth Ann Walter), 1900-1972 1
- Furnas, Paul J. 1
- Pendle Hill (School: Wallingford, Pa.) 1
- Women's Problems Group (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1