Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Church Peace Union
Abstract Publications make up bulk of the holdings. Also includes extensive correspondence (1915-1939) of William I. Hull.
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Council on Religion and International Affairs
Abstract The Church Peace Union was founded by Andrew Carnegie in 1914. The organization included Protestants, Catholics, and Jews. In 1961, the name was changed to the Council on Religion and International Affairs.
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-World Alliance for International Friendship...
Overview World Alliance for International Friendship Through the Churches was created in August 1914 as an international organization formed to help Christian churches promote peace, disarmament, rights of racial and religious minorities, conscientious objection, arms control, and later, the League of Nations.
- Subject: Religion and international relations -- History -- Sources X
- Peace -- Religious aspects -- History -- Sources 2
- Christianity and international relations -- History -- Sources 1
- International cooperation -- History -- Sources 1
- Church Peace Union 2
- Council on Religion and International Affairs 2
- Hull, William I. (William Isaac), 1868-1939 2
- Atkinson, Henry A. 1
- Battin, Benjamin F. 1
- Gulick, Sidney Lewis, 1860-1945 1
- Lynch, Frederick, 1867-1934 1
- Merrill, William Pierson, 1867-1954 1
- Morgan, Laura Puffer, 1874-1962 1
- World Alliance for International Friendship through the Churches 1
- World Alliance for Promoting International Friendship Through the Churches 1
- World Alliance of Churches for Promoting International Friendship 1
- Yoder, John Howard 1 ∧ less