Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Contains the reference files collected and assembled by American Friends Service Committee over many years to keep it informed of parallel service work by British and Irish Friends. Includes minutes, reports, and related papers of Friends' War Victims' Relief Committee, Friends' Council for International Service, Friends Service Council, and other Quaker relief agencies, mostly under the direction of London and Dublin Yearly Meetings.
Overview Robert Hoopes Maris (1890-1975) was a Quaker dentist who served with the American Friends Service Committee in France after World War I.. The collection contains chiefly correspondence with his family written while Maris was serving as a dentist with American Friends Service Committee in France after World War I. Also a photograph album and other papers.
Overview William Webb Price (1892-1961) was a Quaker architect, teacher, and actor, of Rose Valley, Pennsylvania. The collection contains chiefly letters written by Price to his family while serving with Friends War Victims Relief Committee in France during and shortly after World War I; together with reports, financial papers, memorabilia, and printed material relating to Quaker reconstruction activities in France.
- Subject: Society of Friends -- France X
- American Friends Service Committee 2
- Friends' War Victims' Relief Committee (London, England) 2
- Friends Service Council 1
- Friends' Council for International Service 1
- Friends' International Centre (Frankfurt, Germany) 1
- Friends' International Centre (Russia) 1
- Friends' International Centre (Salonika, Greece) 1
- Friends' International Centre (Serbia) 1
- Friends' International Centre (Vienna, Austria) 1
- Friends' International Centre (Warsaw, Poland) 1
- Maris family 1
- Price, William Webb, 1892-1961 1
- Religiöse Gesellschaft der Freunde (Quäker) 1
- Robert Hoopes Maris (1890-1975) 1
- Société religieuse des Amis (Quakers) Assemblée de France 1 ∧ less