Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Overview The Friends Council on Education is a force in Quaker education, serving Friends' schools in an advisory, consultative, and nurturing capacity, developing mutual understanding and support among its institutions. The records include minutes and reports, 1930-1974; financial records, 1962-1983; executive committee records, 1936-1970; conference papers, 1940-1972; surveys and reports, 1930-1978; and publications, 1931-1966. Additionally included are the records of a number of subcommittees and...
Scope and Contents Records of Standing Nominating Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting among the "Papers (1950-1951)" described below include minutes from the Committee's annual sessions and lists of officers in other Committees (PYM and a few outside) who are scheduled for new appointments. The Committees included in this collection are the Committee on Arrangements, Friends Council on Education, Committee on Epistles, Extension Committee, Committee on Family Relationships, Friends Committee on National...
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 1
- Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- Society of Friends -- Education 1
- Friends Committee on National Legislation (U.S.) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends (Orthodox : 1827-1955) 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Standing Nominating Committee 1
- Social Order Committee (Society of Friends : Philadelphia, Pa.) 1