Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Records of the Foreign Missionary Association of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, 1921-1953, include its Minutes (1882-1921) as well as the records of its Executive Board (1883-1923), International Committee (1918-1924), Young Women's Auxiliary and other Miscellaneous reports and correspondence (1883-1923). Also included are records from the Committee's Branches at Downingtown, Germantown, Haverford, Moorestown, Philadelphia and West Chester Meetings.
Scope and Contents Records of the Mission Board of Philadelphia Yearly Meeting at Haverford include the minutes, financial accounts and other records from the time of the groups inception in 1923 until 1956, as well as those of its branches at Germantown, Haverford and Moorestown Monthly Meetings and other miscellaneous documents, including the extensive diary collection of missionary Edith F. Sharpless, which begins in 1908 but provides a thorough chronicle of her experience with the Mission Board in Japan.
- Women missionaries 1
- Foreign Missionary Association of Friends of Philadelphia 2
- Germantown Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 2
- Haverford Monthly Meeting of Friends (1904-) 2
- Moorestown Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (1951- ) 2
- Women’s Foreign Missionary Association of Friends of Philadelphia 2