Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Records of the Coordinating Committee of PYM for Education and Care of Members (CC1) include: Minutes, Correspondence, and other administrative papers (1974-1998). For the most part though, this collection encompasses the records of other committees and groups, some technically under the CC1 umbrella and others not, as they relate to CC1. These records were held by CC1 and are thus kept with the CC1 collection. Groups with records included in the CC1 collection are...
Scope and Contents Records of PYM's Field Committee at Haverford include the group's Minutes, Correspondence, Financial Records, Annual Reports and Reports of Visitations and Acclivities of the Field Committee--the development of the handbook and the sponsorship of intervisitation weekends for members of Monthly Meetings.
Scope and Contents Records of the Visitation Committee of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting (Delaware County, PA), 1922-1924.
- Visitations (Church work) -- Society of Friends 2
- Church committees -- Society of Friends 1
- Church work -- Society of Friends 1
- Public worship -- Society of Friends 1
- Quakers -- Education 1
- Quakers -- Services for 1 ∧ less
- CC1: Committee on Aging 1
- CC1: Committee on Education 1
- CC1: Committee on Worship and Ministry 1
- CC1: Outreach Committee 1
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends. Coordinating Committee for Education and Care of Members 1