Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Overview The Philadelphia Club of Advertising Women (PCAW) was founded in 1916 by sixteen women advertising executives. The Club participated in charitable efforts, offered advertising courses, published a newsletter (Ad-Land News), and hosted social events throughout its history. These efforts garnered national recognition for PCAW as a leading advertising organization. It also won them recognition locally as an organization committed to helping the community through scholarships and charitable giving....
Dates: 1916 - 1984
Found in: Bryn Mawr College