Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview William Canby's diary details his two years (1837-1839) as a student at Haverford College including extracurriculars, academics, weather, and social excursions.
Overview The diary covers Benjamin Hayes Smith’s time at Haverford and his expereinces during the American Civil War. Entries include informaiton on the Haverford Loganian Society (1856-1859), Haverford Euethean Association (1856-1859), the Haverfod Athenaeum (1856-1859), and the Battle of Stones River (December 31, 1862), in Tennessee.
Overview William H.S. Wood's diary records the first five months of his time as a student of Haverford College. It contains information pertaining to his extracurricular activities, the weather, personal projects, and events around Haverford at the time.
- Campus Planning -- Pennsylvania -- Haverford 1
- Debates and debating 1
- Haverford (Pa.) 1
- Stones River, Battle of, Murfreesboro, Tenn., 1862-1863 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Canby, William, 1822-1897 1
- Haverford College. Athenaeum 1
- Haverford College. Henry Society 1
- Haverford College. Observatory 1
- Haverford Euethean Association 1