Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Overview Members of the Kite family and others discuss 19th century Quaker issues, family, and attending Meeting.
Overview The Waltons were a Quaker family from Byberry, Pennsylvania, and the Philadelphia area, including Swarthmore. The lines represented in this collection were descended from Benjamin Walton (1701-1753) and Rebecca Homer Walton (d. 1783), of Abington Monthly Meeting and Byberry. The collection includes business and estate papers, mostly of Israel Walton (1789-1863), a diary of Mary D. Walton (1832-1915) which includes a roll book of Fallowfield Monthly Meeting First Day School, albums and verse by...
- Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections 2
- Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College 1
- diaries 2
- Quakers -- 19th century -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- History -- 19th century 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Kite family 2
- Fallowfield Monthly Meeting of Friends 1
- Fawcett family 1
- Kite, Lydia B. (Lydia Bassett), 1813-1872 1
- Swarthmore College 1