Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Overview Photo album of Haverford College alumnus Ellis Yarnall Brown. Includes images of the students and campus of Haverford College, among other photos.
Overview This collection contains a bible, poetry book, minutes, accounts, and photograph album from the Haverford College class of 1872.
Overview This collection contains a photograph album from the Haverford College class of 1888.
Overview This collection contains a class book and photograph album from the Haverford College class of 1889.
Overview This album contains 22 photographs, including the Haverford College class of 1865, portraits of infants and women (unidentified), an image of Haverford College, a group of men carrying guns, and a painting with farm animals in it.
Overview This photograph album follows David Cope Elkinton's junior year abroad as he travelled with a group of friends through pre-WWII Europe and the Mediterranean. The album covers the years 1934 and 1935, though the album is non-chronological and omits large periods of time.
Overview Materials related to Serendipity Day Camp, a summer camp for the local community hosted on the Haverford campus since 1963.
Dates: 1985 - 2014
Overview This collection contains an album with photographs of Haverford College between 1863 and 1865. It contains images of buildings on Haverford's campus (Founder's Hall and Magill Library), portraits of faculty, and individual and group portraits of students from the classes of 1864 through 1868.
Overview This collection contains records created by the Women's Center at Haverford College. The materials begin in the 1970s during the creation of the center and extend through to 2019. Included in this collection are materials about the history of the Women's Center and coeducation at Haverford, log books kept by the staff members, posters about their events, publications they created such as Herstory and newsletters, information sheets about sex and other topics, and some photographs.
Dates: 1970 - 2019
Abstract James Wood (1839-1925) was “interested in education, philanthropy, in the various branches of agriculture, in archaeology, history, Indian lore, anthropology, science, in prison reform and above all, in the Bible and religion,” (ABS, 2). He was also a business man, serving as President of the Genesee Salt Company in Piffard, New York. The James Wood papers are divided into twelve series: “Biographical Material:” “Agriculture;” Business and Financial Material;” “Collected Quaker Material;”...
Dates: Bulk, 1865-1921 1865-1964; Majority of material found within 1865 - 1921
- Haverford (Pa.) 9
- minutes (administrative records) 3
- correspondence 2
- financial records 2
- travel photography 2
- Agriculture 1
- Algeria -- Photographs 1
- Amalfi Coast (Italy) -- Photographs 1
- Austria -- Photographs 1
- Bedford (Westchester County, N.Y.) 1
- Europe -- Description and travel -- Photographs 1
- Europe -- History -- 1918-1945 1
- Foreign study -- Europe -- Photographs 1
- Foreign study -- Mediterranean Region -- Photographs 1
- Germany -- Photographs 1
- Italy -- Photographs 1
- Mediterranean Region -- History -- 1914-1945 1
- Mount Kisco (N.Y.) 1
- Parthenon (Athens, Greece) -- Photographs 1
- Pompeii (Extinct city) -- Photographs 1
- Prague (Czech Republic) -- Photographs 1
- Prison reformers 1
- Quakers 1
- Religion 1
- Saturnia (Ship) -- Photographs 1
- Sheep 1
- Sicily (Italy) -- Photographs 1
- Society of Friends 1
- Travel 1
- autobiographies (documents) 1
- awards 1
- bookkeeping records 1
- business records 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- diaries 1
- lecture notes 1
- manuscripts (documents) 1
- newsletters 1
- pamphlets 1
- photographs 1
- poetry and poems 1
- scrapbooks 1
- trade catalogs 1 ∧ less
- American Bible Society 1
- Barbour, Hugh 1
- Bedford Farmers' Club (Bedford (Westchester County, N.Y.)) 1
- Brown, Ellis Yarnall , Jr. 1
- Bryn Mawr College 1
- Downing, Joseph Miller, 1846-1915 1
- Elkinton, David Cope, 1915- 1
- Five Years Meeting (Society of Friends: U.S.) 1
- Fox, George 1
- Haverford College. Class of 1872 1
- Haverford College. Class of 1888 1
- Haverford College. Class of 1889 1
- Haverford College. Women's Center 1
- New York State Reformatory for Women (Bedford Hills, N.Y.) 1
- New York Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends 1
- Serendipity Day Camp 1
- Thomas, Allen C. (Allen Clapp), 1846-1920 1
- Westchester County Bible Society (Westchester County, N.Y.) 1
- Wood, Carolena Morris, 1871-1936 1
- Wood, James, 1839-1925 1 ∧ less