Skip to main content

Pennsylvania History Press letterbook

 Collection
Identifier: HC.MC-975-02-033

Scope and Contents

This collection is comprised of the single volume letterbook of the Pennsylvania History Press, and includes the business correspondence of the organization. Many of the letters are addressed to various members of the press, including Arthur H. Thomas, Richard T. Cadbury, Rayner W. Kelsey, and Arthur N. Leeds. Pasted into the front cover of the volume is a pamphlet entitled "At the Forks of the Delaware, 1794-1811," published by the Pennsylvania History Press.

Dates

  • 1920-1922

Creator

Access Restrictions

The collection is open for research use.

Use Restrictions

Standard Federal Copyright Laws Apply (U.S. Title 17).

Historical Note

The Pennsylvania History Press was based in Haverford, Pennsylvania.

Extent

0.18 Linear Feet (1 volume)

Language

English

Overview

This collection is comprised of the single volume letterbook of the Pennsylvania History Press, and includes the business correspondence of the organization. Many of the letters are addressed to various members of the press, including Arthur H. Thomas, Richard T. Cadbury, Rayner W. Kelsey, and Arthur N. Leeds. Pasted into the front cover of the volume is a pamphlet entitled "At the Forks of the Delaware, 1794-1811," published by the Pennsylvania History Press.

Acquisition

The Pennsylvania History Press letterbook was donated to Special Collections, Haverford College in 1933 by Rayner W. Kelsey.

Processing Information

Processed by Kara Flynn; completed December, 2015.
Title
Pennsylvania History Press letterbook, 1920-1922
Author
Kara Flynn
Date
December, 2015
Description rules
Describing Archives: A Content Standard
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin
Language of description note
English

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections Library

Contact:
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford PA 19041 USA US