Skip to main content

Coalition to Stop Funding the War Collected Records

 Collection
Identifier: SCPC-CDG-A-Coalition to Stop Funding the War

Dates

  • 1973-1976

Biographical / Historical

The Coalition was formed in January 1973 as a legislativly-focused project to pressure Congress to end the Vietnamese Conflict by cutting off funding. In mid-1975, the name was changed to the Ad Hoc Coalition for a New Foreign Policy. In 1976, it merged with the Coalition on National Priorities and Military Policy to form the Coalition for a New Foreign and Military Policy.

Extent

0.42 Linear Feet (5 linear in.)

Language

English

General Note

The Swarthmore College Peace Collection is not the official repository for the records of this organization.
Description rules
Archives, Personal Papers, And Manuscripts (Appm)
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting Swarthmore College Peace Collection Library

Contact:
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore 19081-1399 USA US
610-328-8557
610-328-8544 (Fax)