Phi Sigma Kappa. Phi Chapter (Swarthmore College)
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The Phi Chapter of Phi Sigma Kappa was established at Swarthmore College in 1906. By 1991, it was abolished, a victim of mounting debt and student disinterest. The collection includes correspondence, 1956-1957, concerning the Chapter's pledging of an African American, the first at the College; other correspondence mostly concerning the mounting debt; and agreements and leases.