Swarthmore Monthly Meeting (Society of Friends)
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Collection includes correspondence, financial records, leaflets and flyers, newsletters, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
Personal correspondence of Jane Rushmore, as well as some letters relating the business of Friends Central Bureau. Also included is the collection of Emily Cooper Johnson of notes and recollections for her biography of Jane Rushmore"Under Quaker Appointment." Primary correspondents include Hannah Clothier Hull.
Records of the Hicksite and United meeting include: minutes since 1893, marriage and membership records; minutes of the Worship and Ministry Committee and of its predecessors, the Meeting of Ministry and Counsel and the Meeting of Ministers and Elders; overseers' minutes; account books; property records; minutes and papers of several committees; correspondence and other kinds of miscellaneous papers.
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County 2
- American poetry 1
- Central America -- Politics and government -- 1979- -- Sources 1
- Church work with refugees -- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County -- History -- Sources 1
- Delaware County (Pa.) -- Genealogy 1
- Peace movements -- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County -- History -- Sources 1
- Political refugees -- Central America -- History -- Sources 1
- Quaker authors 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Philadelphia 1
- Sanctuary movement -- Pennsylvania -- Delaware County -- History -- Sources 1
- Society of Friends -- Doctrines 1
- Society of Friends -- War relief and reconstruction -- Central America 1
- Spiritual life -- Society of Friends 1 ∧ less