Lunde, Erling H.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
The Eichel Family papers provide a unique glimpse into the lives of conscientious objectors and peace activists from one family over two generations, from 1916 onward. Julius Eichel, David Eichel and Albert Eichel were all C.O.s during WWI. Julius Eichel and his wife Esther Eichel protested WWII. Their son Seymour Eichel also served time in prison for his refusal to serve in the military in the 1950s.
- Political prisoners -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Selective conscientious objection -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Socialists -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Prisoners and prisons -- Sources 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- Sources 1