Aicher, Paul J.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Includes correspondence, annual reports, administrative files, financial records, literature and publications, manuscripts, minutes of meetings, periodicals, publicity materials, reference files, computer disks, and photographs. Correspondents include Paul J. Aicher, William Kincade, and Mary E. Lord.
Found in: Swarthmore College Peace Collection / ACCESS Records
Topsfield Foundation Records
Overview The Topsfield Foundation was founded by Paul J.Aicher in 1982. Aicher, a former engineer later turned philanthropist created a Foundation to aid grassroots citizens' groups in working against nuclear proliferation. In 1984 the Foundation began publishing the state-by-state Grassroots Peace Directories to provide networking information for these organizations and the larger peace movement. In the mid-1980s Aicher created two additional projects: ACCESS, a security information service based in...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1983-1997
- Antinuclear movement -- United States -- Directories 1
- Antinuclear movement -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Grassroots Peace Directory -- History -- Sources 1
- Nuclear arms control -- History -- Sources 1
- Nuclear disarmament -- History -- Sources 1
- Nuclear disarmament -- Societies, etc. -- Directories 1
- Nuclear nonproliferation -- History -- Sources 1
- Peace -- Information services 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- Directories 1
- Peace movements -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Security, International -- Information services 1 ∧ less