Morris, Elliston P. (Elliston Perot), 1899-1980
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
This collection is comprised of four volumes of Elliston Morris's letterbooks, three large bound volumes, and one volume of Bushnell's Perfect Letter Copying Book. All volumes in the collection contain business correspondence related to financial transactions, including loans, and the buying and selling of real estate.
The scrapbook covers Morris’s time at Haverford College from 1917 through 1922, with a few documents from 1923. A significant portion of the scrapbook contains photographs of the campus, professors and administrators, athletics teams and events (including the football, soccer, and track), and several photographs of fellow students.
The Morris family financial records include account books, trustee accounts, and receipt books. Volumes generally record deposits, withdrawals for payments for goods and services, and account balances.
This letterbook includes correspondence related to the resettlement of Luke W. Morris’s estate, the executors of which were Samuel B. Morris and Elliston P. Morris. All letters were written by either Elliston P. Morris and Samuel B. Morris.
- Quakers 5
- Quakers -- History 4
- correspondence 3
- Haverford (Pa.) 2
- Quakers -- Family relationships 2
- Wills 2
- Academic rites and ceremonies 1
- Conscientious objectors -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Draft resisters -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- England 1
- Pacifists -- United States -- History -- Sources 1
- Quaker businesspeople 1
- Quaker conscientious objectors -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- Feasterville -- History -- Sources 1
- Unemployment 1
- War relief 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Conscientious objectors -- United States -- Sources 1
- account books 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- financial records 1
- letters (correspondence) 1
- scrapbooks 1 ∧ less