Lloyd, Mary Ann
- Existence: 1797 - 1872
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Richard T. Cadbury collection
Letters of English and American Friends written at the end of the 18th century on topics relating to travel in the ministry in England and the northeastern United States, Friends, and health. Almost all the letters are directed to Quaker minister, James Thornton.
Lloyd family commonplace books
The Lloyd family commonplace books include extracts, poetry, and literary quotes.
Lloyd family diaries
This collection includes a variety of diaries of the Lloyd family, including three anonymous diaries, one diary written by Mary Ann Lloyd, one by Sarah Lloyd, and one by Susan Lloyd. Diary entries are generally related to religion, Quaker meetings, and social calls. Some volumes includes extracts or poetry.
Mary Ann Lloyd letterbook
The letterbook of Mary Ann Lloyd includes correspondence between Daniel Wheeler and his daughter Jane Wheeler, as well as a copy of a letter from Daniel Wheeler to Elias Yarnall, dated 1840.
- Quakers -- History 3
- Quakers 2
- Death 1
- Family -- Religious life -- Society of Friends 1
- Health 1
- Literature 1
- Poetry 1
- Quaker women 1
- Quaker women -- United States 1
- Quakers -- Diaries 1
- Quakers -- England 1
- Quakers -- Pennsylvania -- History -- 18th century 1
- Quakers -- Relations with African Americans 1
- Quakers -- Social life and customs 1
- Society of Friends -- Antislavery movement 1
- Society of Friends -- England 1
- Society of Friends -- Hicksite separation 1
- Society of Friends -- Pennsylvania 1
- commonplace books 1
- correspondence 1
- diaries 1 ∧ less