Skip to main content

Histories of the meeting and school, 1916 - 1956

 File — Box: 23
Identifier: RG2/Ph/G7 7.27

Scope and Contents

The file includes a 1925 "History of Fair Hill," Walter Brenner's "A Concise Early History of Fair Hill Friends Meeting" (1933) and research compiled about the history of the meeting, meetinghouse, and school.

Dates

  • Creation: 1916 - 1956

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research. Access may be provided via digital or microfilm copy, per repository policy.

Physical Facet

1 folder

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting repoductions from Quaker Meeting Records at Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections and Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library