Skip to main content

Bulletin/ Quaker History, 1908-2007, undated

 Sub-Series

Scope and Contents

This subseries contains materials related to the publishing of the semi-annual Bulletin of Friends' Historical Association and Quaker History. The Bulletin began publication in 1906 and changed its name at the end of 1961 to Quaker History.

For more correspondence related to these materials, please see the Correspondence series.

Dates

  • Creation: 1908-2007, undated

Access Restrictions

The collection is open for research use.

Extent

0.42 Linear Feet

Find It at the Library

Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Haverford College Quaker & Special Collections Library

Contact:
370 Lancaster Ave
Haverford PA 19041 USA US