Contains 18 Results:
Includes copies of letters sent about:
- The Young Friends Movement
- Funds and political action on behalf of global refugees
- Regional activism (school committees, the Philadelphia Improvement Program)
- National activism (Capital punishment, immunity)
- International activism (post-war Germany)
Note: original order preserved"
Letters written to Cary from friends and coworkers, including materials sent to him like poems, cards, and clippings. Includes photographs of AFSC workers.
Note: original order preserved
Includes letters written to Cary and his wife by friends while they lived in Haverford, including prolonged correspondence between Betty and Kathleen Dickson.
Includes correspondence between Megan Hess and Stephen Cary over the former's decision to cancel an AFSC service outreach program with her 6th grade class at Germantown Friends' School because of the AFSC's work with Palestinian groups.