between John Engle of Evesham Township, Burlington Co., and Zacharias Prickitt (-1727), 10/16/1716
Scope and Contents
For 300 acres of land in the township which had been purchased by John Engle from Hugh Sharp in 1715. Cataloged and filed in oversize chart case.
Limitations on Accessing the Collection
Collection is open for research.
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore Pennsylvania 19081 USA