between Samuel and Rachel Kemble of Burlington, and Job Prickitt (1744-1825) of Northampton Township, 4/11/1783
Scope and Contents
For 50 acres of cedar swamp, meadows, and low land on a branch of Raucocas Creek, called the Bear Swamp. This land had been conveyed to Samuel Kemble by Abraham Hewlings in 1762. Cataloged and filed in oversize chart case.
Limitations on Accessing the Collection
Collection is open for research.
Find It at the Library
Most of the materials in this catalog are not digitized and can only be accessed in person. Please see our website for more information about visiting or requesting reproductions from Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College Library
500 College Avenue
Swarthmore Pennsylvania 19081 USA